It's been more than 10 years since I started learning and practicing in sourdough baking.
I gained a lot of knowledge and experience through these years. There were lots of ups and downs, big steps forward have changed by going several steps back, I have spent hours of analysis of my processes, read lots of books and scientific articles about fermentation, bacteria and yeasts. I have always felt I want to share my knowledge and help others to walk this path easier. Being fully self taught, I dream to release a book on wholegrain sourdough baking one day, to share my knowledge and approach, but yet it is still a dream, I am ready to help you by sharing my expertise now.
Here are some examples of how can I advise you:
- I have rich experience and knowledge in wholegrain baking. I would love to help you to step forward towards wholegrain baking and baking with fresh milled flours
- Help you start using more heritage grains in your products
- Build or improve your bakery processes as well as optimize the processes you have
- Develop new recipes and formulas or help with improving yours
- Guide you on the way to wholegrain laminated doughs
- Help you to start sourcing best local ingredients and establishing relationships with local farmers and producers
- Help you with choosing and setting up bakery equipment if you are going to open your own bakery
- Help you choosing and setting up a mill if you are looking towards starting to mill flour on site
I offer private workshops for home bakers. I can advise you with any request, from dough handling to choosing of the appropriate equipment and tools for comfort home baking.
If you are interested in a step-by-step video tutorial with my comments, feel free to request
Please feel free to contact me