WHO CAN I CONTACT?
Responsible for this website is:
+49 176 66947036
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have specific questions about your personal data, deletion of your personal data or similar things.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
You can contact me at any time if you have any questions about your rights regarding data protection or if you wish to exercise any of the following rights:
• Right to withdraw your consent in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR (e.g. you can contact me if you wish to cancel a previously given consent to a newsletter)
• Right to access your data in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR (e.g. you can contact me if you would like to know what data I have stored about you)
• Right to correct your data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR (e.g. you can contact me if your e-mail address has changed and I should replace your old e-mail address)
• Right to have your data deleted in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR (e.g. you can contact me if you want me to delete certain data that I have stored about you)
• Right to limit data collection in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR (e.g. you can contact me if you do not want me to delete your e-mail address, but only to send absolutely necessary e-mails)
• Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR (e.g. you can contact me to receive your data in a zipped format, if you want to upload it to another website)
• Right to send complaints to the supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 para. 1 GDPR (e.g. you can contact the data protection supervisory authority directly: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/ structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm)
DELETION OF DATA AND STORAGE PERIODS
Unless otherwise stated, I will delete or anonymize your data as soon as it is no longer needed (e.g. your e-mail address after you have unsubscribed from a newsletter). Your data will also be deleted or anonymized automatically if the mandatory storage period expires, except when such data is required to be stored for a contract or performance of contract. Such data may be needed for longer periods of time for legal reasons. You can request information about all personal data I have stored about you.
VISITING THE WEBSITE
If you merely wish to browse my website, I do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser sends to me, e.g.:
• Approximate location based on IP range
• Date and time of visit (e.g. 11:45 on 25.05.2018)
• Last visited website (e.g. google.com)
• Browser and version (e.g. Chrome or Safari)
• Operating system (e.g. Mac OS)
As a safeguard to protect your privacy, I do not store your IP address after your visit. Therefore, all other data possibly attached to it can no longer be traced back to you. It will only serve anonymous and statistical purposes to optimise my website. The purpose of temporarily storing this data is necessary to establish a connection as well as loading my website the way it was designed to. Such data is therefore required to display the website on your screen, to avoid display problems and other technical error messages. The legal basis is the legitimate interest which I evaluated in accordance with the European data protection requirements under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
DATA PROCESSING FOR CONTACTS
You may provide me with information about yourself by communicating with me by phone, email or other means. This includes in particular your name, email address and other contact information, such as your cell phone number. In connection with the collection of data, I point out when information is mandatory. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR. The sole purpose of the requested data is to contact yo and to provide my services. I store the personal data required for contacting you back as long as it is necessary for this purpose.
my website partially uses so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that are usually stored in a folder of your browser. Cookies contain information about the current or last visit to the website:
• Name of the website
• Expiration date of the cookie
• Any value
If cookies do not contain an exact expiration date, they are stored only temporarily and are automatically deleted as soon as you close your browser or restart your device. Cookies with an expiration date will still be stored even when you close your browser or restart your device. Such cookies will not be deleted until the specified date or if you delete them manually.
I use the following three types of cookies on my website:
• required cookies (cookies that are required, e.g. to display the website correctly for you and to store certain settings temporarily)
• functional and performance-related cookies
(cookies that help me improve my website, e.g. to evaluate technical data of your visit and avoid error messages)
• advertising and analytics cookies (cookies that provide analytics and personalized ads, e.g. advertising for shoes is displayed if you have previously searched for shoes)
With the exception of the technically necessary cookies, the other cookie types are only activated after explicit consent has been given. This consent can be revoked at any time. You can find the revocation option and further information in the cookie setting options.
I use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses the advertising and analytics cookies described above to analyze my website with regard to your usage behavior. The information generated by these cookies is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, your IP address is shortened before the usage statistics are evaluated, so that no direct connection to you as a person can be made. For this purpose, I use the "anonymizeIp" function to ensure anonymous collection of IP addresses. Google will use the anonymous information collected by the cookies to evaluate the usage of the website and to compile reports on website activity. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
As a safeguard to protect your privacy, I use the anonymization feature offered by Google as mentioned above, whereas analytics are not based on you as a person, but only on a statistical basis.